Mr. Narong Wonggasem
- Thai Cement Manufacturers Association-Member, Working Group TCMA on Circular Economy
- CPAC Construction Solution Co., Ltd.- Waste Management Business Manager
Skills and Achievements:
• Expertise in Waste Management Business
• Proven track record of effective management skills in the field of Green Construction Business
• In-depth knowledge of Construction waste management
• Extensive experience in Commercial and Infrastructure projects
• Extensive experience in Waste Management, Railway System Solution, Solution Development, and Machine & Process Development.
• Held various positions in the Green Construction Business at CPAC Green Construction Business.
• Proven track record of success in managing projects and teams in various positions.
• Contributed significantly to the success of numerous Commercial and Infrastructure projects.
Education: Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, Kasetsart University
Thailand is moving towards a new green era with the adoption of recycled concrete as a sustainable and cost-effective solution for construction projects. Although the government has not promoted it in the past, new waste management supply chain and methods are bringing synergy between all stakeholders involved. The transformation from waste to recycled concrete has the potential to reduce environmental impact, conserve natural resources, and lower the carbon footprint of construction projects. The use of recycled concrete also provides an opportunity for businesses to participate in sustainable practices and enhance their reputation. With increased awareness and education about the benefits of recycled concrete, it is expected that more construction projects in Thailand will adopt this eco-friendly and innovative solution.